We know that you want your speakers to sound good, but what if they could start a conversation too? After scouring through Amazon for the past few days, we’ve settled on three speakers that can draw the attention of anyone who enters the room. These aren’t exactly budget devices, but if you’re in the market for something that looks like it came from the future, you’re going to want to keep reading.
- Iconic stereo that makes your music look and sound beautiful
- Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound
- Stream via AirPlay, DLNA (for Android), and wireless network login sharing
- Sensational bass power
- Two 3/4″ tweeters and two 5″ woofers
- Adjusts sound according to room position
- Removable dock
Harman Kardon SoundSticks
- Integrated Bluetooth technology for high performance wireless connectivity
- 6-Inch (150mm) down-firing subwoofer for deep bass
- Eight full-range transducers for crystal clear sound
- Elegant touch controls for volume and mute
- Awe-inspiring industrial design
- 1/8-Inch (3.5mm) stereo audio connection
Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air
- Zeppelin Air w/ Lightning Connector is the complete speaker dock, making your music sound richer and more lifelike than ever before.
- Apple’s AirPlay technology lets you stream music wirelessly from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch ®, Mac or PC.
- Zeppelin Air with Lightning connector’s dock is compatible with latest iPhones, iPod touches, and iPod nanos.
- Supported by Bowers & Wilkins’ free Control app for easy setup.