Google’s Nexus 6 launch has been a curious one so far, with the handset being scarcely available in the U.S. from the Google Play Store and Motorola, where the first limited Nexus 6 batches have sold out incredibly fast. Google did say that more Nexus 6 stock is expected in the Google Play Store each Wednesday, with the Search giant not ready yet to confirm Nexus 6 launch dates for its carrier partners. However, the company at least mentioned more details about the international Nexus 6 launch, revealing prices in the process.
FROM EARLIER: Go buy the Nexus 6 at Motorola’s website right now
According to a Google support document, the Nexus 6 will be available in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and U.K., in addition to U.S.
Unfortunately, actual release dates for these markets aren’t yet available — a U.K. retailer revealed a few days ago that preorders will start on November 18th, followed by a December 1st launch — but at least Android Police has pricing details for 11 of these 12 international markets, as follows:
- Australia – $869 w/tax (32GB) $929 w/ tax (64GB)
- Belgium – 649€ )32GB); 699€ (64GB)
- Canada – $749 (32GB); $799 (64GB)
- France – €649 (32GB); €699 (64GB)
- Germany – €649 (32GB); €699 (64GB)
- India – Rs.44,000 (32GB); Rs.49,000 INR (64GB)
- Italy – €649 (32GB); €699 (64GB)
- Japan – ¥75,150 (32GB); ¥85,540 (64GB)
- Spain – €649 (32GB); €699 (64GB)
- Sweden – 6295 SEK (32GB); 6795 SEK (64GB)
- United Kingdom – £499 (32GB); £549 (64GB)