Well look what finally decided to grace us with its pictorial presence: Nokia’s Rover aka N900 aka RX-51. With the T-Mobile version having just passed through the FCC, the Rover just made its first live appearance and we have to say that we really like what we see of the upcoming Maemo 5 smartphone with apart from the fact that the Z key is not offset — oh and yes, Nokia’s design team is still smoking space key crack. Just in case you don’t recall, it was way back in May when what appeared to be the entire specs for the Rover leaked out. It looks like May’s leak was pretty accurate as here’s what we have today:
- 3.5-inch resistive touchscreen
- 800 x 480 pixel resolution
- 32GB internal memory
- 5.0 MP Carl Zeiss camera with dual-LED flash, auto-focus and sliding cover
- MicroSDHC support
- FM transmitter
- Quadband GSM/GPRS/EDGE, WCDMA 900/1700/2100, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP
- CPU: ARM cortex A8 @ 600mhz up to 1Ghz (similar to iPhone 3GS and palm pre)
Yes, we wants. Hit the jump for some more pics.
Thanks to everyone that sent this in!