Cyber Monday might be winding down, but there are still some crazy sales just waiting to be taken advantage of by holiday shoppers. One such sale comes from well-known online electronics retailer TigerDirect, and in it, you’ll find hundreds of deep discounts on everything from HDTVs and media players to tablets, PCs and much more.
Here’s everything you need to know.
TigerDirect’s big Cyber Monday blowout started early this morning and it runs until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday night. The monster sale includes big savings on hundreds of items, and shoppers who pay with Paypal will also receive $25 off any order of $100 or more.
Here are some of the highlights from TigerDirect’s Cyber Monday sale:
- Samsung 55″ 1080P Smart LED HDTV – $797.99 (save $1,00.02)
- LG 60″ Class 1080p LED TV – $649.99 (save $350)
- Lenovo 4GB Intel Core i7 Pro Laptop – $599.99 (save $230)
- ASUS 10.1″ 2-in-One Laptop – $299.99 (save $100)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7″ Lite Tablet-SM-T110 Bundle – $79.99 (save $160)
- Lenovo 4GB Intel Core i5 Pro Desktop – $499.99 (save $130)
- Linksys Dual Band Wireless Router – $199.99 (save $80)
- iSmart 16CH D1 DVR Surveillance System – $239.99 (save $159)
To take advantage of these deals and more, follow the link below in our source section to visit TigerDirect’s Cyber Monday sale page.
MORE CYBER MONDAY DEALS: Visit our Cyber Monday Hub!