In less than a week after beating Apple with a short public letter, Taylor Swift made up her mind about putting 1989 on Apple Music, making the announcement and explaining her choices via Twitter. The artist convinced during the weekend the iPhone maker to pay artists for songs streamed by Apple Music users during the free three-month trial, with Apple reacting swiftly – no pun intended – to her demands and immediately changing its music streaming service’s policy towards artists.
Chris Smith started writing about gadgets as a hobby, and before he knew it he was sharing his views on tech stuff with readers around the world. Whenever he's not writing about gadgets he miserably fails to stay away from them, although he desperately tries. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- A dark new revenge thriller is taking Netflix by storm
- iPhone 13 Pro video shows off the most mind-blowing camera feature
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer 2 isn’t coming soon, here’s why