Target has already announced its Black Friday 2014 deals, but the giant retailer is ready to offer additional savings to customers, listing on its website a Black Friday “Surprise Doorbusters” page that includes various products that weren’t initially included in the retailer’s Black Friday ad. Mysteriously, however, their prices will only be revealed on Thanksgiving Day.
FROM EARLIER: The iPhone 6 might be low-res, but Apple’s highest-resolution device ever is coming soon
As BFAds explains, it’s not clear whether these particular doorbuster deals will be available in retail stores, online-only, or both in-stores and online.
Here are the products included in Target’s Surprise Doorbusters sale:
- Westinghouse 32″ 720p 60Hz DLED HDTV (DWM32H1Z1)
- LG 24″ 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (24LB4510)
- Magnavox 40″ 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (40ME324V)
- Magnavox 55″ 1080p 60Hz LED TV (55ME314V)
- Westinghouse 50″ 1080p 60Hz Full LED HDTV (EU50F2G1)
- Westinghouse 40″ 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (DWM40FG1)
- Samsung 55″ 1080p 120Hz LED Smart HDTV (UN55H6350AFXZA)
- Element 32″ 720p 60Hz LED TV (ELEFT326)
- LG 32″ 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (32LN530B)
- Samsung 39″ 1080p 60Hz LED TV (UN39FH5000FXZA)
- Sony Bluetooth Soundbar w/ Subwoofer (HTCT60BT)
- Capello 2 Channel HDMI DVD Player
- Sanus Large Low Profile Mount for 32″ – 70″ TVs (SAN55BA-B1)
- Crosley Rochester 5 in 1 Entertainment Center w/ Auxiliary Input (CR66)
For more Target Black Friday deals, check out the full ad, and our Black Friday cheatsheet.
For more great Black Friday deals, visit our Black Friday 2014 hub!