Softbank (SFTBY) CEO Masayoshi Son may hail from Japan, but he’s already showing a cowboy-like swagger that will help him fit right in here in America. Per CNBC’s Jim Cramer, Son said that one of the reasons why his company bought up Sprint (S) for $20 billion was that “I am a man, and every man wants to be number one, not number two or number three.” Softbank on Monday formally announced that it will pay just north of $20 billion to acquire a 70% stake in Sprint, which has long been languishing as the third-largest wireless carrier in the United States.
- Extra stimulus checks up to $3,000 are coming if you live in one of these 10 states
- This $11 Amazon deal for air fryers is the real hero in my kitchen
- The 6 most exciting new iPhone features coming in iOS 15
- You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out
- Reliable Marvel insider confirms this big ‘Hawkeye’ spoiler is real
September 16th, 2021