Samsung hopes to sell 374 million phones next year, up 15% from the 325 million the company expects to have sold in 2011. The South Korea-based firm also said that it plans to sell 150 million smartphones in 2012, Korea Economic Daily said Tuesday. The vendor is well on its way to achieving its 2011 sales goal and announced in December that it had already sold 300 million devices. During the third quarter, Samsung became the top smartphone vendor in the world by shipment volume, surpassing Apple after shipping more than 27.9 million units during the quarter.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Surprise stimulus checks are coming in 14 states – see if you get one
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- See why TikTok is so obsessed with this $20 Amazon find
- Try these iPhone secret codes to unlock hidden features in iOS 15