Because next month wasn’t already busy enough, Google’s (GOOG) Motorola Mobility and Intel (INTC) have an “exciting announcement” planned for September 18th, PhoneArena reports. The companies went on record recently in stating that they would announce their first Medfield-powered smartphone later this year as Intel tries to break into the mobile market, and this event could see Motorola and Intel deliver on that promise. The wording in the invitation and the “#motoedge” hashtag at the bottom suggest the device could be dubbed the Motorola EDGE, but nothing has been confirmed at this point.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state
- Extra stimulus checks up to $3,000 are coming if you live in one of these 10 states
- AirPods Pro, iPads, and Apple Watch just got huge price cuts at Amazon
- This is the only iPhone 13 hands-on video on the entire internet right now
- Here’s how you might be able to get an extra $600 stimulus check