Well, we just started really messing around with the latest iPhone SDK and OS, and came across something that’s pretty cool. Finally we have YouTube support in the web browser! Don’t get extremely excited though; this is not Flash support. It’s a plugin that enables you to click on an embedded YouTube video, which will then in turn open up the movie player and stream the video. This has worked with every single video we’ve tried so far, but does not work on YouTube.com as that checks for an installed Flash player. Check out the little bit we recorded above to see it in action
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ creator Dan Levy just signed a huge deal with Netflix
- Amazon’s best cooling blanket is only $30 despite 12,000 5-star reviews
- This is the only iPhone 13 hands-on video on the entire internet right now
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state
- Last chance to get the Fire TV Stick 4K deal everyone’s talking about