Although the iPhone 5 has been an absolutely huge product release, Apple (AAPL) isn’t done just yet. Fortune cites an unnamed “major” Apple investor who has heard from “multiple sources” that the company will send out invites for its iPad mini event on October 10th, which likely means Apple will unveil its new tablet on October 17th and will then launch it in early November. The iPad mini is rumored to feature a 7.85-inch screen and feature thinner side bezels that will allow for a wider display than many similarly-sized tablets.
- The IRS is sending out 1.5 million surprise refunds averaging $1,600 – here’s who gets one
- ‘Hawkeye’ release date revealed as Marvel gives us an early look at the Disney+ show
- ‘Titane’ was just called the ‘most shocking film of 2021’
- When 75,000 Amazon shoppers rave about a $130 memory foam mattress, you need to check it out
- Google Maps has new widgets on iPhone that you need to try