Although the iPhone 5 has been an absolutely huge product release, Apple (AAPL) isn’t done just yet. Fortune cites an unnamed “major” Apple investor who has heard from “multiple sources” that the company will send out invites for its iPad mini event on October 10th, which likely means Apple will unveil its new tablet on October 17th and will then launch it in early November. The iPad mini is rumored to feature a 7.85-inch screen and feature thinner side bezels that will allow for a wider display than many similarly-sized tablets.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
October 24th, 2021