An image procured by French site FrAndroid suggests that HTC’s unannounced — but well documented — Pyramid handset may be scheduled for a European release in very the near future. This site’s source indicated that the 1.2GHz, 4.3-inch handset should be landing on French carrier SFR sometime in “late-May.” HTC recently announced an April 14th media event, and the Pyramid is popular announcement prognostications from technology pundits. It does seem unlikely that this particular handset will ever make its way Stateside, but a blogger can dream… can’t he?
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what comes next (December 2021)
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s $15 today