An image procured by French site FrAndroid suggests that HTC’s unannounced — but well documented — Pyramid handset may be scheduled for a European release in very the near future. This site’s source indicated that the 1.2GHz, 4.3-inch handset should be landing on French carrier SFR sometime in “late-May.” HTC recently announced an April 14th media event, and the Pyramid is popular announcement prognostications from technology pundits. It does seem unlikely that this particular handset will ever make its way Stateside, but a blogger can dream… can’t he?
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state
- This nerve-shredding Netflix horror movie is finding new life ahead of Halloween
- Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now
- Stimulus check update: Do this by tomorrow or you’ll miss a $1,100 payment
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme