Turns out the ages old adage that a cutting-edge product plus hype equates to big first day sales, as Sprint today announced that the Friday saw the HTC EVO 4G smash the carriers records for first day handset sales. Not only did it outsell the previous two record holders in the Palm Pre and Samsung Instinct, but in its first 24 hours of availability Sprint sold three times more EVOs than Pres and Instincts in their first 72 hours of availability combined. Of course we wish that Sprint would reveal the actual numbers, but we’ll cut them some slack. They’re in for a pretty tough week.
- Walmart issues urgent recall after 2 people died, so read this now
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go Brandon songs are dominating iTunes right now, at #1 and #2
October 26th, 2021
October 25th, 2021