There are a number of smartphones that are currently powered by dual-core processors, but we have yet to see a big-name smartphone running a processor with four cores. According to Pocketnow, the first such device could be the HTC Edge, which will reportedly launch in the first or second quarter next year with NVIDIA’s 1.5GHz quad-core Tegra 3 processor in tow. Rumors suggest the Edge has a 4.7-inch HD display, 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera and support for 21Mbps HSDPA networks. The phone may also ship with Beats Audio.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
October 24th, 2021