There are a number of smartphones that are currently powered by dual-core processors, but we have yet to see a big-name smartphone running a processor with four cores. According to Pocketnow, the first such device could be the HTC Edge, which will reportedly launch in the first or second quarter next year with NVIDIA’s 1.5GHz quad-core Tegra 3 processor in tow. Rumors suggest the Edge has a 4.7-inch HD display, 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera and support for 21Mbps HSDPA networks. The phone may also ship with Beats Audio.
- Urgent frozen vegetable recall: Don’t eat these dangerous veggies
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for the holidays if you live in these states
- Divers discovered a horrifying 26-foot sea worm that only comes out at night
- If you want more monthly stimulus checks, pay attention to the Senate in December
- Apple’s new MacBook upgrade program makes pricey Macs more accessible
November 27th, 2021
November 29th, 2021