And the lovely deluge of hot summer smartphones continues, as today HTC announced that it will be bringing the 1GHz Snapdragon-powered Desire to the U.S. this August. The Desire will apparently be offered “via select regional operators”, although just who they are will remain a mystery until “we get closer to availability.” Any bets on how long it will be until the info leaks out?
- We might know who the final ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ villain is
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- The chilling new Netflix horror series everyone’s been waiting for is finally here
- If you take this popular prescription medicine, stop immediately and read this
September 25th, 2021