A new report suggests Samsung (005930) is preparing to unveil a new Galaxy Tab tablet later this year. According to SamMobile, the slate will be equipped with either a 10.1-inch or 11.6-inch Super AMOLED display with full HD resolution and an eight-core Exynos 5 Octa processor. The tablet could come to market as the Galaxy Tab 3 Plus to separate the device from other non-HD Galaxy Tab models. An earlier report claimed that Samsung would debut the Galaxy Note III and Galaxy Tab 3 in September at the IFA trade show in Berlin.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
October 24th, 2021