Samsung’s Galaxy S4 may not be living up to lofty expectations but the device is still posting sales that would be the envy of most smartphone vendors. inews24.com reports that Samsung mobile boss JK Shin said week that his company has now shipped 20 million Galaxy S4s, a significant milestone showing that the company is still far and away the most dominant Android smartphone manufacturer. The report notes that it has taken roughly two months for Samsung to hit the 20 million mark with the Galaxy S4 whereas it took the company 100 days to hit the same level of shipments with its Galaxy S III smartphone.
- Special $1,000 stimulus checks are being sent to certain people – see if you qualify
- 35,000 Amazon shoppers gave this mattress topper 5 stars – get one for $34 today
- Netflix is releasing 56 original movies and shows in August – here’s the full list
- Stimulus check update: 2.2 million new payments just went out – will you get one?
- Apple Watch Series 7: All there is to know about Apple’s next watch