Samsung’s Galaxy S4 may not be living up to lofty expectations but the device is still posting sales that would be the envy of most smartphone vendors. inews24.com reports that Samsung mobile boss JK Shin said week that his company has now shipped 20 million Galaxy S4s, a significant milestone showing that the company is still far and away the most dominant Android smartphone manufacturer. The report notes that it has taken roughly two months for Samsung to hit the 20 million mark with the Galaxy S4 whereas it took the company 100 days to hit the same level of shipments with its Galaxy S III smartphone.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- Huge leak says Samsung’s Galaxy Note is coming back – with a twist
- This stimulus program can get you $25,000, and not enough people are using it
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021