Samsung has long been known to launch a wide range of devices that attack various screen sizes and price points, and it looks like the company may soon add two new devices to its extensive tablet lineup. Noted gadget leaker @evleaks recently posted information about when he claims to be two upcoming Samsung tablets. The first is a 10-inch slate with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 and the second is a larger 12.2-inch tablet with an Exynos 5 Octa chipset and S Pen support — a “Galaxy Note 12,” perhaps. Both devices are said to include high-resolution 2560 x 1600-pixel displays, but no other information is available at this time.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Scary probiotics recall: If you have this supplement, throw it out now
- Scientists found a bizarre underwater world and the video is mesmerizing
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- 20 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals that somehow just came back