Another day, another batch of nifty paid iPhone and iPad apps that are now free downloads for a limited time. Tuesday brought a batch of six solid apps worth nearly $50 combined (some of them are still free), and now we have seven more paid apps worth $37 altogether that are all completely free right now — but only if you hurry!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they are free at the time this post is published. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “free,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Normally $4.99, currently free.
Mouthy is the only way to get Siri to talk back. You type it, she’ll say it.
Using the latest in text-to-speech, you can type a phrase and have SIRI read it back to you, even unlocking various languages and accents to spice it up.
◉ Prank the driver by faking driving directions
◉ Order a pizza in a robotic voice
◉ Say anything and blame it on the phone
◉ Have a verbal battle with friends
◉ Play with funny accents
Learn shooting and making panoramas Photoshop CS6 edition
Normally $5.99, currently free.
Create stunning panoramas with Serge Ramelli workflow
This training course will take you through all the steps for making great panoramas.
From shooting, to retouching your raw files first in Camera Raw and then merging them in Photoshop CS 6.
You will also find out how to make HDR panoramas with the help of Photomatix.
How to correct the distortions due to the use of a wide lens.
NO technical jargon used without a simple explanation. More importantly get straight to work doing stunning panoramas.
FREE with the app: Access to amazing high-res pictures (raw files), so you can follow along the retouch process and get the same results !
– Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point?
– Do you want to master the industry-leading digital darkroom in no time ?
– Do you want to see the full workflow of a pro photographer who is specialized in landscapes ?
– Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ?
This tutorial is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli is the NBR #1 training in France (all this course is in English !)
***** must buy !
Excellent – I’ve just completed the videos and this app has been excellent. Well presented, no over complicated instructions’ just practical examples.This improved my photography skills and understanding significantly. Buy it.
Summary 10 short chapters:
– 1. Intro
I will show you the various panoramas that we will do in this course.
– 2. Shooting the pano day light
In this video, I will show you in the field how to set up your camera to shoot panoramas during the day.
– 3. Preparing the raw files day light pano
We are going to see what to do with the raw files out of the camera and what retouching needs to be done before we merge them together.
– 4. Merging the photo’s day light pano
Now we will merge all the photos together and correct all the distortions that resulted from merging all the photos.
– 5. Final touches’ day light pano
Here we do all the final touches to our panorama.
-6. Shooting the HDR night pano
In this video, I will show you in the field how to set up your camera to shoot panoramas during the evening.
-7. Preparing the raw files HDR night pano
Before we HDR each photos some preparations needs to be done with Camera Raw.
-8. Using photomatix HDR night pano
Using Photomatix we will create each HDR needed to make our final panorama.
-9. Merging the photos, HDR night pano
Now that we have each photo’s tonne mapped let’s merge them together and do some final retouching.
-10. Making a regular night pano
You don’t like HDR or you do not have Photomatix, no problem let’s see how we can just use all the regular exposures and make a standard panorama.
The Walking Dead: Zombie Cam
Normally $1.99, currently free.
Zombiefy pictures of yourself or your friends.
• Most fun and easy to use beard app for walking dead zombie fans
• Make yourself or your friends look like real zombies
• Tons of fangs, blood, hatches, zombie eyes to choose from.
• All stickers size, orientation, placement can be adjusted.
• Add as many stickers to a picture as you like
• Select picture from your photo album or take one with your camera
• Pictures get saved to your photo album
• Best app to have fun with your family and friends
• Universal App – download it once and use it on all apple devices
Awesome photo editor that include
• Focus Feature
• Stunning filter effects
• Enhance editor
• Orientation rotate and flip
• Crop tool
• Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness editors
• Draw tool to customize your photos
• Text option to add a little message to your photo
• Redeye fixer
• Teeth whiten tool
• Blemish remover
• Meme Creator
• No annoying ads
• No time limit
• No In-App purchases for more stickers
• No watermark over your pics
Normally $0.99, currently free.
Blur allows you to create customer wallpapers by simple swipe gesture.
You will be amazed when you see how a simple photo can turn into a stunning wallpaper.
Blur comes with a instant gallery which includes high quality colorful images and it has options to
make wallpapers from iPhone photo library.
– Easy to use simple intuitive user interface
– Preview right in the app
– High quality instant gallery
– Compatible with 3,5 and 5 inch display
– Use iPhone photo library
Normally $0.99, currently free.
UntilOff tells you how long you can use your phone until it has to be charged again based on your prior usage.
Other apps tell you how long you can use the 3G or browse the internet with the residual battery. UntilOff tells you how long you can use your phone as you used it before.
To achieve this UntilOff takes measurements of your battery level every time you start it. In addition you can activate geo fences to measure the battery level automatically when you leave home or your work.
Start UntilOff after you have charged your phone and every time you need to know the residual battery duration.
In addition UntilOff saves the prediction of the total battery duration. After a while you’ll therefore have the distribution of your total battery duration.
Quantum Legacy HD Turbo
Normally $19.99, currently free.
Experience ON-RAILS action with JAW-DROPPING GRAPHICS in the next generation of arcade-style 3D SHMUPs for the first time with full retina support on all modern iOS devices with a completely redefined “Turbo” style of game play never before seen in the Quantum Legacy Universe! Team up with Colonel Seth Blair as you pilot one of 4 unique spaceships during your 3+ hour ON-RAILS journey through 20 action-packed Turbo missions filled with breathtaking cinematic game play and highly stylized storytelling, EXCLUSIVELY on the iOS! Featuring:
• Brand New Turbo DLC: provides you with a new playable ship “Forsydon”, new level variations, improved graphics/effects, new AI, plus a never before experienced speed and finger-twitch ON-RAILS intensity worthy of a next-gen 3D Space SHMUP!
• Enjoy Simple and Intuitive Controls: tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your ship manually while providing an opportunity for a skillful avoidance of enemy projectiles.
• Alternatively, for a casual ON-RAILS experience: forgo tilting and simply tap your enemies to engage the Auto Pilot while controlling your shields and weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
• Bright and awe-inspiring JAW-DROPPING Turbo graphics with highly polished game play will take your breath away! For the first time ever, Quantum Legacy HD Turbo provides you with full native retina support on the iPhone 5, and iPad with Retina display.
• 20 story-oriented Turbo campaign missions offer over 3 hours of action-packed SHMUP-style game play.
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to FREELY acquire, pilot and level-up 4 unique starships (including the new Turbo “Forsydon”) while unlocking over 16 different types of shield and weapon upgrades.
• Optional In-App Purchases allow you to skip the RPG grind and instantly acquire any of the playable ships! In addition, you can Restore your existing purchases to unlock content on multiple iOS devices.
• Face more than 25 different types of enemies, including unique Gigantic Bosses in every mission.
• Game Center support: with 6 Turbo-DLC Leaderboards and 21 elusive Turbo Achievements that demand an additional 10+ hours of game play.
• Over 40 minutes of original music was created to accompany your Quantum Legacy experience.
• Highly Stylized and Action-Oriented Storytelling is told through the com-sat radio of your starship, with full voice-overs for the game’s array of quirky characters.
• Turbo AI with Dynamic Difficulty and Randomized Enemy Waves: provide for a near endless replay value, as the enemies constantly change and adapt to your style of game play each time you engage an existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your ship manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS “Autopilot”. To maximize damage, it is best to be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right “Weapons/Fire” button. Holding the left “Shield” button will allow you to deflect all enemy projectiles. Prolonged use of the Weapons/Shields will cause a temporary overload. Note that it is NOT possible to fire your weapons while Shields are active until you level-up your starship and unlock Translucent Shielding at Level 5.
Successfully completing each mission will unlock new game content while allowing you to level-up in an RPG-like fashion. Completing missions 5, 10 and 15 will allow you to FREELY acquire one of 4 unique playable starships.
Normally $1.99, currently free.
The creators of Tangent (App Store Best of 2013), and LoryStripes (featured in 111 countries) introduce the revolutionary photo effects app Fragment. With Fragment, you now have the power to transform any image into totally unique, one-of-a-kind prismatic art you’ll want to share with everyone. Whether you’re looking to completely redefine and enhance your level of iPhoneography, or simply want to add a subtle dose of creativity to your pictures, Fragment puts the artistry in your hands.
It all begins with your images. Take your camera and compose a photo, or select from your Camera Roll. Once you have your image, the enhancing is in full effect. Unleash your inner artist and choose from a collage of inspired frames, shapes and patterns. Watch as your image is “fragmented” instantly into a myriad of prism-like glass pieces, thanks to a lightning-fast interface that works in real time. No lag time here, thank you.
Now dive in and manipulate at will. Rotate, resize, frame, drag, zoom, crop – Fragment is completely scalable and a true reflection of your imagination. Add colors and adjust levels. Desaturate. Blend. Blur. Invert. Or go for something completely random and tap shuffle. It’s all up to you where you want to take it.
Ready to share? Send your vision to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other photo enhancement apps with just a tap. Still going? Hit “Refragment” and keep creating. Simple, and yet so beautiful, isn’t it?
With Fragment, the pieces add up to something extraordinary every time.