AT&T sent text messages to its customers on Thursday offering 1,000 free rollover minutes. The message specifically said: “There’s no cost or obligation to you. It’s our way of saying thank you. To have your minutes added, reply “YES,” by 9/7/2011.” We received the SMS on an iPhone in the office and confirmed that we did indeed receive 1,000 free rollover minutes. An AT&T spokesperson did not immediately responded to a request for further details on why AT&T issued the offer.
- FDA blood pressure medicine recall: Call your doctor if you take these meds
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Tom Holland is finally talking about the big ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- AirPods 3 price, release date, and features announced