Apple on Wednesday revealed that its newest iOS app, iPhoto, has sold 1 million copies in less than 10 days, The Loop reports. The Cupertino-based company unveiled the iPhoto app towards the end of its iPad press conference in San Francisco earlier this month. The application relies heavily on gestures and features smart browsing, auto-enhancing, professional quality effects, brushes, photo beaming between devices, photo journals and multi-touch editing, and it allows users to share images via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and email. iPhoto is available in the App Store for $4.99.
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Amazon is blowing out Tessan power strips for one day only
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021