Apple on Wednesday revealed that its newest iOS app, iPhoto, has sold 1 million copies in less than 10 days, The Loop reports. The Cupertino-based company unveiled the iPhoto app towards the end of its iPad press conference in San Francisco earlier this month. The application relies heavily on gestures and features smart browsing, auto-enhancing, professional quality effects, brushes, photo beaming between devices, photo journals and multi-touch editing, and it allows users to share images via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and email. iPhoto is available in the App Store for $4.99.
- Google’s time crystal discovery is so big, we can’t fully comprehend it
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Netflix quietly removed one of the most popular shows ever, and subscribers are freaking out