Apple (AAPL) may be done beating around the bush when it comes to suing Android manufacturers. Bloomberg reports that Apple is trying to add Android 4.1 Jelly Bean to an existing patent lawsuit against Samsung (005930) in California. As 9to5Mac notes, it’s not entirely clear from the report whether Apple is requesting that Jelly Bean as a whole be added to its suit or if it only wants Samsung’s version of Jelly Bean with its TouchWiz overlay added. Either way, it’s certainly an intriguing development that could take the Apple-Google (GOOG) rivalry to a whole new level. This particular Samsung-Apple trial is scheduled to begin in 2014.
- Divers discovered a horrifying 26-foot sea worm that only comes out at night
- Your iPhone has a hidden map that shows where and when it’ll rain
- Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man from No Way Home leaked by Marvel’s own promo
- Better than stimulus checks, this program gets certain people up to $17,500 for free
- Here’s why Congress is so worried about the Tether stablecoin
November 27th, 2021
November 28th, 2021