The early bird gets the worm. If you didn’t rouse yourself at 4:00 a.m. EST to order an iPad 2 online, you’re going to have a little bit of a wait on your hands. Apple’s online store has now placed a 2-3 week shipping lag on all iPad 2 models and colors. If you absolutely must have the tablet before then, you may want to come up with a retail strategy. The iPad 2 will be available beginning at 5:00 p.m. EST this evening at a host of retailers across the States. If you plan on venturing out for a retail iPad 2 purchase, good luck.
- We have some bad news about the $3,600 stimulus payments you’re about to start getting
- 10 Amazon finds under $30 each that people are obsessed with right now
- Siri’s new iPhone voices sound so much better – here’s how to enable them
- ‘Loki’ episode 3 features a huge revelation that you probably missed
- AirPods Max just hit a new all-time low at Amazon (cheaper than Prime Day!)