Google announced Monday that an update to the Android Market has started rolling out to devices. On its Android Market Facebook page, Google stated that the Market refresh will be pushed out to all devices running Android 1.6 or later over the next two weeks. Some users have already reported receiving the update, which apparently creates a much more appealing Market experience. Among the listed improvements are a better UI, faster searches, more information about apps and an improved ratings system.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- 9 amazing iPhone tricks that most people don’t know about
- This gas crater has been on fire for 50 years – now there’s a plan to extinguish it
- Mac & cheese recall affects nearly 200,000 boxes, so check your home now
- These 2 popular frozen foods are being pulled from grocery store shelves
- The Hubble telescope just spotted a black hole giving birth to new stars