Google (GOOG) CEO Eric Schmidt gave a brief state-of-the-Android address during Motorola’s big Droid RAZR press event on Wednesday and revealed that 1.3 million Android devices were being activated daily and that there were now 480 million Android devices active worldwide. Andy Rubin, Google’s senior vice president of mobile, said this past June that Google was seeing roughly 900,000 Android activations per day, meaning daily Android activations have increased by around 44% over the past three months.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week
- A massive ‘Loki’ spoiler might be hiding in plain sight
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry