Google (GOOG) CEO Eric Schmidt gave a brief state-of-the-Android address during Motorola’s big Droid RAZR press event on Wednesday and revealed that 1.3 million Android devices were being activated daily and that there were now 480 million Android devices active worldwide. Andy Rubin, Google’s senior vice president of mobile, said this past June that Google was seeing roughly 900,000 Android activations per day, meaning daily Android activations have increased by around 44% over the past three months.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
- 5 must-have Amazon finds you’ve probably never heard of
October 24th, 2021