FierceWirelss is reporting that Macquarie Group analyst, Phil Cusik, anticipates Nokia to issue a Q2 profit warning as early as next week. Cusik cites: lower demand in Europe, a weak Euro, and “stale” products as the basis for his profit warming prediction. In April, Nokia had foretasted sales of handsets and services to be roughly $8 billion in Q2. The world’s number one handset manufacturer is scheduled to announce earnings on July 22nd.
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now
- 6 beloved out-of-stock groceries are coming back to Costco
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that have shoppers obsessed
- No fourth stimulus check, but you can still get a child tax credit – read this update now
- Four mind-blowing Doctor Strange 2 cameos might have leaked
January 17th, 2022