Mondays are always tough, but this Monday is one of the worst of the year as we all had to spring forward for daylight saving time over the weekend. Waking up an hour earlier is never fun, but here’s something that may re-energize you as you go through our day: Monday, March 12th just so happens to be National Napping Day.
As with many of these odd holidays, I had never heard of National Napping Day until last week, but as I sit here trying to keep my eyes open, I can certainly see the appeal. Napping Day also serves as a perfect excuse for retailers to cut prices on mattresses, pillows, bedding and more, so you can nap more comfortably than ever.
Here are all of the bed accessory and bedroom furniture deals you’ll find online today (via Offers.com):
- Ashley HomeStore: Chime mattresses as cheap as $129 with free shipping.
- Bedgear: Up to 70% off performance pillows, mattress protectors and more.
- Brookstone: Buy one, get one 50% off Nap Footed Throw Blanket.
- Linens ‘n Things: Up to 70% off decorative throw pillows.
- Mattress Firm: Up to 50% off mattresses from leading brands. You can also use offer code sleep10cart at checkout for an additional 10% discount.
- MyPillow: Get a pillow 4-pack special for $99.98 with promo code 4PACK at checkout.
- Pacific Coast: 25% off everything sitewide for one day only.
- Sleep Number: $500 off the Sleep Number 360 i10 Smart Bed.
- Sofa Mania: Up to 70% off select bed frames.
- West Elm: 15% off Leesa and Sapira mattresses with free shipping.
In addition to all of the sites listed above, be sure to poke around and call your local retailers for more deals.