With just a month left until E3 2015 kicks off in Los Angeles, all of the major game companies have begun to announce their plans for the show. On Wednesday, we learned that Nintendo will be hosting its second consecutive Digital Event this year, and today Microsoft revealed that its Xbox E3 2015 Briefing will once again take place at the Galen Center on Monday, June 15th.
Following the briefing, Microsoft will host a daily show online from 7 – 8:00 p.m. EDT on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with interviews and guest stars from around the game industry.
If you happen to be in or around LA during E3, Microsoft is giving away 500 tickets to fans for exclusive access to the Xbox FanFest. You can check out all the rules for the contest at the Xbox E3 site. Here’s everything you’ll be able to participate in if you receive a ticket:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing at 9:30 a.m. PDT on Monday, June 15, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
- Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party on Monday afternoon, June 15, where fans will get to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbuster games this holiday and beyond.
- VIP access to the Xbox esports Celebrity Challenge and Twitch Party sponsored by Xbox.
- Meet-and-greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Even more surprise events during the week.
The briefing will begin at 12:30 p.m. EDT, so be sure to have BGR open in your browser, because we’ll be live from the briefing with both the live stream and a liveblog, reacting to all the huge Xbox One announcements as they happen.