We shared five fantastic lists of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free last week, and we’re starting off strong once again this week. Monday’s list includes eight nifty iOS apps that would typically cost you a combined $18 to purchase, but each and every one is on sale for free right now.
Be sure to hurry because these sales could end at any time!
DON’T MISS: Galaxy S6 vs. iPhone 6: The ultimate speed test
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Collect your THOUGHTS with VOICE. PHOTO. DRAWING. LOCATION.
” There are many different reminder/to-do apps on the App Market, but Dooo takes a very unique approach towards their creation.” – Dot Tech
” Dooo Is A Nice Todo App For Doers. ” – Cult of Mac
” Dooo is a Visually Striking Thought Manager for iPhone.” – Beautiful Pixels
” It does all this and more thanks to its impressive and well-organized interface.” – 148Apps
” Dooo Provides Everything You Could Need For Task Management ” – AppAdvice
Lightening idea doesn’t seem to last for a long time. There might have been a
million dollar worth idea! Don’t Lose Your Thoughts!! DOOO helps you.
DOOO is a utterly smart tool for organizing your ideas,pictures,voices,sketches
and even maps with quick and easy user interface.
++ User Reviews ++
+ Perfect – Just the, to-do list, app I was looking for. My schedule was
always so jumbled before I started using this great app, and the tape and priority is cool addition. Reminds me of sticky notes I would be using in
real life. Definite download for anyone with a hectic schedule,
and forgetful people.
+ Just right – They have come up with a very practical app here. Not too much not too little. I love the fact that I can voice record my todo list as I seem to remember things mostly when I’m driving but forget those things by the time I get to destination. Highly recommend it.
+ Reason I got a smart phone – Awesome I was waiting for something like this for a while! Exactly what I needed to remind me what to do. No more post it’s for me
+ Most todo list miss the point of simplicity. This app is easy to put tasks in quick. The recording option is good as well. It’s like the app orchestrate but a more simple clean UI.
+ Excellent app for making quick notes (written & spoken) on the fly. It’s made it to my home screen. I use it to collect notes & ideas, then decide what to to with them later – one for the diary, another for Evernote (also v. good) etc
Eddy Cloud Music Pro
Meet Eddy – tiny, but smart and powerful cloud music player. He can stream music directly from your cloud storage like Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Yandex.Disk, Web Dav, OneDrive and Box. Also Eddy will help you to download your beloved songs and audio books for offline playback as well as play them.
Eddy has professional file manager, so you can manage, copy and move files between your cloud storages. Also you can create playlist with Eddy and add not only local files, but files from the cloud and even from your local music library.
Eddy loves music, he doesn’t play music, he is playing WITH it. Share your favourite audio tracks with Eddy and get the most from your audio library.
Some Eddy’s features:
– Play mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r
– Repeat and shuffle
– Airplay is supported
– Sleep Timer
– Playback speed
– Download your favorite songs on device for listening without internet connection
– Works great with Dropbox, box, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk, Google Drive and WebDAV
– Network selector for Download/Upload operations (Wi-Fi, Cellular or both)
– Manage, copy, move, rename and transfer files between cloud storage
– Create playlists from music in cloud storage
– Playlist Edit and Download
– High quality album art
– Music in your library
RU There Yet?
A great special app just for Rutgers students — normally $0.99.
RU There Yet?
You won’t need another app to get yourself around on the Rutgers Bus system. Its all right here.
Your overview of the University. Pick and choose which routes you are most interested in, and see exactly where your next bus is.
Let the app do all the thinking for you, and let you know exactly what route will get you to your destination the quickest.
Instantly see predictions for all the bus stops around you, and far away they are. Also see the closest stop inside Notification Center.
See all the predictions as you are used to seeing them in the Rutgers App.
RU There Yet? works with Rutgers New Brunswick or Newark campus ONLY.
Are you prepared in the event of a home disaster? Do you have enough home insurance to cover the true cost of your possessions?
Use Home Contents to quickly produce an accurate and complete estimate of your belongings.
* Capture an entire room in minutes using our quick camera entry mode to capture every item
* Fill in the details later and add additional photos such as receipts
* Add purchase date, value, serial numbers, warranty information, notes & more…
* Supports multiple properties and multiple currencies
* Group your items by location and add as many categories as you want. Add new locations and custom categories
* Generate PDF reports by location, category, value & warranty status
* Detailed single-item reports with photos for high value items
* Two professional looking report styles to choose from
* Assign a password for added privacy
* Universal app for iPad/iPhone. Syncing data across devices using iCloud
Feedback and suggestions are welcome.
The Lost Ship
Embark on your own treasure hunt in this beautifully designed classic point and click adventure game. Explore old trails, puzzles, and structures left behind by a castaway crew as you hunt for their lost pirate ship that was blown on to an island centuries ago.
Uncle Henry has been hunting lost treasures for as long as you can remember. His stories of adventure excited your imagination as you were a child growing up. Now with your newly acquired archeology skills, he has been reaching out from time to time for your help in tracking down some of these difficult to find treasures.
In his latest quest, he has been hunting for the treasure map known to be in the lost pirate ship “Queen Anne’s Revenge”. Thought to have sunk off the coast of the American shores, Uncle Henry has discovered new information that the ship was really blown on to an island when it was caught in a hurricane while sailing through Caribbean waters.
You must hurry and help him on this amazing adventure before anyone else finds the location of the lost ship!
This captivating adventure game has:
– Custom designed beautiful HD graphics!
– Custom composed soundtrack and sound effects!
– A built-in hint system for when you get stumped
– A dynamic map to show the screens you have visited and current location
– A camera that takes photos of clues and symbols as you discover them
– Dozens of puzzles, clues, and items
– Auto saves your progress
– Available for phones and tablets!
▶ HOLIDAY ON SALE – 60% OFF!
▶ 5 Crystal Scenes, 6 Fisheye lens, 7 color Ringflash and 22 film effects(totally FREE).
▶ NO IN APP PURCHASE, NO ADS.
▶ The Best camera is now available on the App store.
▶ Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus and iPod touch
This is a powerful camera. It can turn your iPhone/ipod to a special fisheye camera and crystal fisheye with 6 lens, 5 Crystal Scenes, 7 color Ringflash and 22 film effects. It’s easy for you to change the lens, the Crystal Scenes, the Ringflashs and the films. Just like the other famous LOMO arsenal in the world, your iPhone will not only have a simulated 170-degree wide-angle view and stunning fisheye barrel distortion, but also a live fisheye viewfinder and fantastic Crystal Scenes. It can bring you the feel and the happiness of using an analogue camera.
SEE THE WORLD THROUGH DIFFERENT WAY!
• Big view in 170-degree wide-angle crystal len and fisheye lens (Simulation).
• Total live view. What you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
◉ CRYSTAL SCENES
• 5 beautiful Crystal Scenes help you create fantastic works.
• The only one app with crystal scenes on App Store.
• Six different lens. Three Circular Fisheye Lens and Crystal Lens included.
• Normal len
• LOMO Fisheye1 len
• LOMO Fisheye2 len
• LOMO Fisheye3 len
• Full Frame Fisheye Len
• Crystal Ball Len
• Turn on flashlight with various ringflash for special color effects
• Two groups(All FREE): Tones and Retro
• Easily Swap lens, crystal scenes, ringflashs, and films with a single tap
• Auto sync your work to camera roll in high resolution.
• Instantly share your best photos to Twitter or via email.
• Tap to focus and adjust exposure
• Switch between Front Camera and Rear Camera
• Switch Flashlight to ON/OFF/Auto/Torch mode
• Real-time preview for lens, crystal scenes, ringflashs and films changing
• More crystal scenes will be coming soon…
• Hundreds of new effects will be coming soon…
You will not be let down!! Get iPixelCamera and enjoy it now !!
Heart Run is a fitness application which measure and record heart rate and sports activities performance such as jogging, biking or hiking. This application is compatible with iPhone 4s, 5 and 6 with Bluetooth 4 Heart rate sensors.
The functionalities of Heart Run are:
1- to monitor heart rate thank to the heart rate sensor (belt, bracelet or watch of different products such as Wahoo, 60beat or Polar) communicating in Bluetooth 4 technology.
2- track your jogging or biking activities on a map using GPS.
3- to measure at different time intervals, the performances of your activity such as average speed, heart rate, steps (iPhone 5s/6) and total distance.
4- to record heart rate and performance
5- to view the map of past routes, heart rate records and performance data
6- to share your data and performance on Twitter and Facebook social networks
Time is money. We propose you to track the most important and essential resource.
Just tap «+» to create new stopwatch. Choose the colour, enter short description and from now you control your present and consequently your future. You can add as many stopwatches as you need! Have you stopped smoking? Start a stopwatch to be proud of every second of your healthy life! Your boss gave you extra work. Don’t forget to count how many of your personal time did it take.
The stopwatches list’s management is easy and habitual for all iOS users. Tapping on the stopwatch you stop it and another tapping continues it. If you don’t need one of the stopwatches you can delete it the same way you do it in your mail, notes and other apps — swipe left and “Delete”.
— draggable stopwatches;
— turn on/off display milliseconds;
— detail view for each stopwatch;
— LAPS! and comments for them;
— double-tap for new lap & single-tap for start/pause stopwatch.
In nearest future we are going to add:
— more colours for stopwatches;
— more settings;
— start/delete several stopwatches;
— …and more.
Your ratings is the best motivation for us!