Nokia reported its Q4 earnings, and to put it mildly, they crushed it. Nokia shipped 127 million units worldwide during Q4 which fueled net sales of €12 billion. Here are a few other highlights from the release and accompanying balance sheet:
- Market share of 39%, up from 37% in Q4 2008
- Q4 net income of €948 million, 26 eurocents/share, up 65% year-over-year
- Liquid assets of €8.9 billion
- 329 million units world wide, up 8% from last year
- Converged device market share of 40%, up from 35% last year
All things considered a very, very productive quarter for the worlds number one in handset maker. You can view the read link for the official Nokia press release and all the raw data.