One of our Bell ninjas has just come through for us in a huge way by sending us the entire Bell and Solo Mobile line-up for Q4. A lot of new devices are going to be hitting the shelves in time for the Christmas push and by the looks of it, Bell is ready to do some serious battle with rivals Rogers and Telus. Oh, and before you go ignoring this paragraph, it was internally announced that Bell will be getting an Android phone made by Motorola sometime in 2009. Just throwing that out there. The last and final thing that needs to be said is that these dates assume that not everything goes smoothly. As we all know, things can always happen at that cause delays, right RIM? Anyway, let’s go to it.
- BlackBerry Storm launches on November 21st.
- HTC Diamond in early November. Includes 200 songs on 4GB internal memory.
- HTC Touch Pro will launch in early December
- LG Reveal in early November. Includes “Shimmer Kit” consisting of a case and crystal covered Bluetooth headset by Swarovski.
- LG Voyager in mid-November. Includes is 350 songs on a pre-loaded 2GB microSD card.
- Samsung Cleo in early November
- Sanyo Pro 200 in late November
- Sanyo Pro 700 in late November
- Introduction of monthly roll-over minutes
- Uber plans now include evenings and weekends starting at 5pm
- $15 per month for unlimited SMS and voicemail
- Option to buy $30 data plan without voice plan
Hit up the break to see what Q4 has in store for Solo Mobile.
Solo Mobile Devices
- BlackBerry Pearl 8130 in White
- Samsung Cleo
Solo Mobile Plans
- $15, $20, $25, $30, $35, $40, $45, $70 plans netting 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 350, 750 per-second minutes respectively
- Unlimited SMS on all voice plans $25 and up
Solo Mobile BlackBerry Plans
- $45: 150 minutes, unlimited calls after 7pm, unlimited data
- $15: 2mb of browsing, unlimited email
- $30: unlimited data
Could this be the first Christmas in recent memory where Bell is relevant? Only time will tell.