If the Wall Street Journal is correct, AT&T’s iPhone monopoly is guaranteed to fizzle out at the end of this summer. According to people “briefed on the matter” a special CDMA version of the iPhone will be made starting this September by Pegatron Technology Corp., a subsidiary of ASUSTeK Computer Inc. To which company will this CDMA device be headed? None other than Verizon Wireless. Yeah. Holy crap. Definitely a blow to AT&T, but on the bright side, it too will be getting a new model, built once again by Hon Hai Precision Industry Co and most likely in June.
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now
- 6 beloved out-of-stock groceries are coming back to Costco
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that have shoppers obsessed
- No fourth stimulus check, but you can still get a child tax credit – read this update now
- Four mind-blowing Doctor Strange 2 cameos might have leaked
January 17th, 2022