Last night, Apple released an update to their Apple Store iPhone app. While there wasn’t anything new in the way of features, it did contain something notable… the ability to reserve a white iPhone 4. Navigating to the store of your choosing, selecting the “Reservations” tab, followed by “Reserve Product” will actually allow you to select the white iPhone 4 in either 16GB or 32GB configurations. The device is — obviously — still not available in Apple’s online store. Could this be a sign that the albino iDevice is going to be making its way into the wild? Looks like it.
- This hidden iPhone setting warns you when it’s about to snow
- This new Netflix thriller is so disturbing, viewers are warning each other about it
- Oops: Price mistake on Amazon’s #1 smart home device means you can get it for free
- Urgent frozen spinach recall means you need to check your freezer now
- Scientists think they figured out when the Sun will explode and kill us all
January 19th, 2022
January 18th, 2022