We’re still months away from Apple’s launch of the next-generation iPhone, but every major report we’ve read suggests that Apple plans on releasing two different versions: A 4.7-inch model and a 5.5-inch model. Inspired by 9to5Mac’s poll of its readers, we thought that we’d ask BGR readers which version of the new iPhone they’d rather own. Below you’ll find a poll where you can let us know if you’d rather own the 4.7-inch iPhone 6, the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 or if you’d prefer some other option.
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that have shoppers obsessed
- Netflix movies, shows, & series: New releases for the week of January 16th
- Four mind-blowing Doctor Strange 2 cameos might have leaked
- No fourth stimulus check, but you can still get a child tax credit – read this update now
January 16th, 2022