We’re still months away from Apple’s launch of the next-generation iPhone, but every major report we’ve read suggests that Apple plans on releasing two different versions: A 4.7-inch model and a 5.5-inch model. Inspired by 9to5Mac’s poll of its readers, we thought that we’d ask BGR readers which version of the new iPhone they’d rather own. Below you’ll find a poll where you can let us know if you’d rather own the 4.7-inch iPhone 6, the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 or if you’d prefer some other option.
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- This $36 small bathroom storage cabinet has thousands of Amazon shoppers obsessed
- Disney Plus subscription price is free from Amazon for 6 months
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free right now
September 24th, 2021
September 26th, 2021