Perhaps you’re one of those people who prefer a second opinion on things. Be it where you’re eating dinner, what movie you’re going to see, or what cell phone Verizon is going to announce on January 11th, you like validation from a third party. The Wall Street Journal has just published a report — citing “a person familiar with the matter” — that states Verizon will indeed pull the curtain on the fabled Verizon iPhone. There you have it, reaffirmation from an additional media outlet. Any skeptics still out there?
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- iPhone 13 review roundup: Best phones ever, but not everyone should upgrade
- The new season of this raunchy hit Netflix show has everyone talking
September 20th, 2021