Fiend-rexters rejoice. Verizon Wireless has reversed its previous decision to end SMS delivery notifications. We told you little over a week ago that SMS delivery notifications were slowly disappearing from Verizon Wireless phones, generating applause from some and angst from others. Love it or hate it, Verizon has reversed its decision and as of October 1st, is slowly restoring the feature to all the phones on their network. This change of heart is supposedly the result of many consumer complaints. There you go – moan and complain enough and “The Network” may just listen.
- The iPhone trick in this viral TikTok is being called ‘life-changing’
- Could Loki be responsible for the most amazing scene in ‘Endgame’?
- Windows 10 has a hidden ransomware protection feature – here’s how to use it
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!
- Prime Day deals 2021: See hundreds of Amazon’s best deals right here