TmoNews has just gotten word that the unreleased and unannounced HTC G2 will be priced at $199 with a 2-year contract and $499 without on T-Mobile. The intel comes via a screen shot of T-Mobile’s internal TeamLine system. No real surprises here; after all, $199 is the smartphone sweet spot for high-end devices. Now all we need is an official unveiling and some detailed specifications.
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what comes next (December 2021)
- Adele’s Las Vegas shows have reminded so many people why they hate Ticketmaster
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one