Rumor has it that the Sony Ericsson Xperia 2 will be made official next week at a yet-to-be announced Sony Ericsson press event. The QWERTY side slider is expected to debut with Windows Mobile 6.5 under its hood along with an 8.1 megapixel camera with auto focus, 3.5-inch WVGA OLED display, aGPS, 512MB RAM, 3.5 mm headphone jack and an accelerometer. With the HTC Touch Pro2 making the rounds, the Samsung Omnia II arriving soon and now the Xperia X2 likely getting official, it looks like Windows Mobile fans will have a smorgasbord of phones to lust after in the weeks and months to come.
- Walmart issues urgent recall after 2 people died, so read this now
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go Brandon songs are dominating iTunes right now, at #1 and #2
October 26th, 2021
October 25th, 2021