Rumor has it that the Sony Ericsson Xperia 2 will be made official next week at a yet-to-be announced Sony Ericsson press event. The QWERTY side slider is expected to debut with Windows Mobile 6.5 under its hood along with an 8.1 megapixel camera with auto focus, 3.5-inch WVGA OLED display, aGPS, 512MB RAM, 3.5 mm headphone jack and an accelerometer. With the HTC Touch Pro2 making the rounds, the Samsung Omnia II arriving soon and now the Xperia X2 likely getting official, it looks like Windows Mobile fans will have a smorgasbord of phones to lust after in the weeks and months to come.
- Special $1,000 stimulus checks are being sent to certain people – see if you qualify
- 35,000 Amazon shoppers gave this mattress topper 5 stars – get one for $34 today
- ‘Hawkeye’ spoilers say fan-favorite Marvel villain is coming to the MCU
- Apple Watch Series 7: All there is to know about Apple’s next watch
- Stimulus check update: 2.2 million new payments just went out – will you get one?