Today, the folks over at Electronista spied a Samsung Galaxy Tab at a train station near Sydney, Australia. The device was described (via a creepy over-the-shoulder video) as a 7-inch, Android tablet that was, as the owner put it, “awesome.” The video does not provide any additional detail on the unreleased device, but it does indicate that it is — in all likelihood — getting close to its release date. Hit the jump to watch the fifty second voyer-esk video.
- New stimulus checks are really coming one month from tomorrow – here’s how much you’ll get
- Aside from stimulus checks, your state may owe you hundreds of dollars – how to find out
- If you feed this dog food to your pet, stop immediately
- Amazon shoppers are obsessed with this $23 gadget that should be in every kitchen
- If you have an older iPhone or iPad, download iOS 12.5.4 right now