Today, the folks over at Electronista spied a Samsung Galaxy Tab at a train station near Sydney, Australia. The device was described (via a creepy over-the-shoulder video) as a 7-inch, Android tablet that was, as the owner put it, “awesome.” The video does not provide any additional detail on the unreleased device, but it does indicate that it is — in all likelihood — getting close to its release date. Hit the jump to watch the fifty second voyer-esk video.
- Walmart issues urgent recall after 2 people died, so read this now
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go Brandon songs are dominating iTunes right now, at #1 and #2
October 26th, 2021
October 25th, 2021