Today, the folks over at Electronista spied a Samsung Galaxy Tab at a train station near Sydney, Australia. The device was described (via a creepy over-the-shoulder video) as a 7-inch, Android tablet that was, as the owner put it, “awesome.” The video does not provide any additional detail on the unreleased device, but it does indicate that it is — in all likelihood — getting close to its release date. Hit the jump to watch the fifty second voyer-esk video.
- Thieves can use AirTags to track and steal your car from your driveway
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Scientists found a bizarre underwater world and the video is mesmerizing
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- New frozen veggie recall issued because people are breaking their teeth – see if you have any
December 5th, 2021