With little over a week before launch, the pricing for the Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus has apparently been leaked. According to an anonymous tipster, Verizon Wireless will be matching the prices of the Sprint Palm Pre and Pixi by offering the improved Palm Pre Plus for $149 after a $100 mail in rebate and two year service agreement with the Pixi Plus coming in at a mere $99 after an undisclosed rebate amount and a two year agreement. Making the deal even sweeter, the tipster claims that the Pixi may launch as part of Verizon Wireless’ popular BOGO promotions. Not bad, Palm. Not bad.
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now
- 6 beloved out-of-stock groceries are coming back to Costco
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that have shoppers obsessed
- No fourth stimulus check, but you can still get a child tax credit – read this update now
- Four mind-blowing Doctor Strange 2 cameos might have leaked
January 17th, 2022