During a meeting with representatives from Nokia, CNet Australia was informed that the Nokia N8 will be the last Nseries handset to ship running Symbian. After it launches, all future Nseries handsets will be running MeeGo. But that isn’t to say that this is the end of the line for Symbian-based handsets from Nokia. Instead of placing Symbian on its flagship devices, the S60 version of the OS will be relegated to middle of the road handsets from the X and Eseries, while S40 will be loaded up on handsets from the Cseries.
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found
- This $36 small bathroom storage cabinet has thousands of Amazon shoppers obsessed
September 24th, 2021
September 26th, 2021