Verizon Wireless (VZ) will reportedly finally launch its version of Nokia’s (NOK) latest flagship smartphone next month. The Lumia 928 will feature specs that are very similar to the Lumia 920, however it will include an aluminum case and a xenon flash in addition to the standard LED flash, The Verge’s anonymous sources claim. The handset is also rumored to feature support for simultaneous voice and data on Verizon’s LTE network.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- We might know who the final ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ villain is
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- The chilling new Netflix horror series everyone’s been waiting for is finally here
- If you take this popular prescription medicine, stop immediately and read this