The new iMacs may not be home for Christmas. Via AppleInsider, French blog MacBidouille reports that Apple’s (AAPL) new iMac all-in-one PC models will not be ready for sale by the holiday shopping season. The blog speculates that Apple is having supply-chain difficulties, as its manufacturers are struggling with an “advanced welding process.” The new iMacs are quite an impressive fete of engineering, with edges that measure in at just 5 millimeters thin despite having display sizes of 21.5 inches and 27 inches. In other words, it’s not surprising that they’re challenging to mass produce.
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Amazon’s giving away $15 credits, but this is your last chance to get one
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- Netflix’s new Jean-Claude Van Damme movie finally starts streaming today
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them