According to intel acquired by blog Mobile Review, LG has been tasked with producing a pure-Google, Nexus tablet for the Mountain View-based Android maker. Details are scarce (and unconfirmed), but the site states that the device will be used as Google’s base for development, run the latest tablet-optimized operating system — Honeycomb (Android 3.0) — and should be ready in “mid-summer or early autumn.” It is important to keep in mind that this device could be an engineering prototype used by Google internally for Android tablet development. Either way, it is an exciting and juicy rumor.
- This nerve-shredding Netflix horror movie is finding new life ahead of Halloween
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state
- Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now
- Stimulus check update: Do this by tomorrow or you’ll miss a $1,100 payment
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme