According to intel acquired by blog Mobile Review, LG has been tasked with producing a pure-Google, Nexus tablet for the Mountain View-based Android maker. Details are scarce (and unconfirmed), but the site states that the device will be used as Google’s base for development, run the latest tablet-optimized operating system — Honeycomb (Android 3.0) — and should be ready in “mid-summer or early autumn.” It is important to keep in mind that this device could be an engineering prototype used by Google internally for Android tablet development. Either way, it is an exciting and juicy rumor.
- Thieves can use AirTags to track and steal your car from your driveway
- Scientists found a bizarre underwater world and the video is mesmerizing
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- New frozen veggie recall issued because people are breaking their teeth – see if you have any
December 5th, 2021