LG is holding a special press conference on Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. EDT in New York City to unveil its new G2 hero phone, and the show is about to begin. The South Korean consumer electronics giant will look to build on the success of its previous-generation Optimus G with a new flagship Android phone that is better in every way. Rumored specs include a 5.2-inch full HD 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 2,610 mAh battery, and official press images of the G2 leaked on Tuesday evening. Is there any mystery left? Find out by watching the live video feed of LG’s press conference, which is embedded below.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- See why TikTok is so obsessed with this $20 Amazon find
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- Urgent FDA blood pressure medicine recall – do you take these meds?