LG is holding a special press conference on Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. EDT in New York City to unveil its new G2 hero phone, and the show is about to begin. The South Korean consumer electronics giant will look to build on the success of its previous-generation Optimus G with a new flagship Android phone that is better in every way. Rumored specs include a 5.2-inch full HD 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 2,610 mAh battery, and official press images of the G2 leaked on Tuesday evening. Is there any mystery left? Find out by watching the live video feed of LG’s press conference, which is embedded below.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Extra stimulus checks up to $3,000 are coming if you live in one of these 10 states
- This $11 Amazon deal for air fryers is the real hero in my kitchen
- You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out
- The 6 most exciting new iPhone features coming in iOS 15
- Reliable Marvel insider confirms this big ‘Hawkeye’ spoiler is real