A new report from Citigroup Global Securities confirms that Apple is planning to release both its next-generation iPhone and its long rumored low-cost iPhone in early September, China Times reported. The firm also claims that Apple is planning to launch a TD-SCDMA version of both devices for China Mobile in late September or early October. As for a new full-sized iPad and iPad mini, Citigroup expects both slates to also debut in September or October. The latest rumors suggest that the iPhone 5S will be equipped with a faster A7 processor, a 12-megapixel camera and a revamped version of iOS.
- Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now
- This nerve-shredding Netflix horror movie is finding new life ahead of Halloween
- Stimulus check update: Do this by tomorrow or you’ll miss a $1,100 payment
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state