Samsung (005930) on Wednesday revealed during its press event for the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet in New York City that its smartphone-tablet hybrid, the Galaxy Note, has sold more than 10 million units worldwide. Sales of the supersized smartphone have surpassed the South Korean manufacturer’s goal of selling 10 million units globally by the end of 2012. Samsung announced in June that sales had reached 7 million units. The Galaxy Note features a dual-core 1.4GHz Exynos processor, 32GB of internal storage, an 8-megapixel camera and a massive 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display.
- You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
- The next stimulus check wave is coming next week – here’s who’s getting paid
- Samsung fans want the company to cancel its #1 best-selling flagship phone
- A forgotten action movie with three Marvel stars just soared to #1 on Netflix
- This massive ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ plot leak seems like the real deal