Samsung (005930) on Wednesday revealed during its press event for the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet in New York City that its smartphone-tablet hybrid, the Galaxy Note, has sold more than 10 million units worldwide. Sales of the supersized smartphone have surpassed the South Korean manufacturer’s goal of selling 10 million units globally by the end of 2012. Samsung announced in June that sales had reached 7 million units. The Galaxy Note features a dual-core 1.4GHz Exynos processor, 32GB of internal storage, an 8-megapixel camera and a massive 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- iPhone 13 review roundup: Best phones ever, but not everyone should upgrade
- The new season of this raunchy hit Netflix show has everyone talking
September 20th, 2021