Samsung (005930) on Wednesday revealed during its press event for the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet in New York City that its smartphone-tablet hybrid, the Galaxy Note, has sold more than 10 million units worldwide. Sales of the supersized smartphone have surpassed the South Korean manufacturer’s goal of selling 10 million units globally by the end of 2012. Samsung announced in June that sales had reached 7 million units. The Galaxy Note features a dual-core 1.4GHz Exynos processor, 32GB of internal storage, an 8-megapixel camera and a massive 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display.
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year – here’s how much you’d get
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
October 24th, 2021
October 25th, 2021