Ever since the iPhone and iPod touch were released, it seems like a trend that its memory capacity doubles every single year: 8GB, 16GB and 32GB for the iPhone and twice that for the iPod touch. Now that Toshiba can pack 64GB of NAND flash memory onto a single chip, it’s easy for us to imagine this technology finding its way into the next generation iPhone and iPod touch. If you’ve been one of those people holding off on buying an iPhone or iPod touch because of your massive iTunes library, your decision might get a little easier this coming summer.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- If you bought this soup at Costco, there’s an FDA recall so throw it out
- This is how desperate retailers are getting because of the supply chain crisis
- Surprise stimulus checks are coming in 14 states – see if you get one
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
October 22nd, 2021